Unknown
Sorry for being postless for a while. I've been doing nothing but play, play, play.


Right now, I'm addicted to Jam Legend and Nostale.





Jam Legend is kinda like the online version of Guitar Hero except you can strum (which is difficult, trust me). You can choose to play with 3, 4 or 5 keys. Unfortunately, I started out with Beginner (3 keys). Now, I'm SO used to it, I can't play with 4 (or worse---5) keys. Charlie keeps sending me duels (4 keys - canon rock) and I suck (worse than a noob T_T). Don't get me wrong though. When I play Canon Rock (with 3 keys), I'm a pro. I almost reached the best score. But with 4 keys....




Nostale is another MMORPG. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! The NPC's are SOOO CUTE and so are the monsters. It breaks my heart to kill them. The great thing about Nostale is that you could have pets (for free!) and a land where you could build a house (free too...not the house though). My siblings and I are so addicted. And the best part is...IT'S NOT POPULAR! (meaning lag free) It's global too.



So these are the reasons why I haven't done anything in this blog, my plurk, even friendster. God forgive me.


I'll update though. There's a lot I want to tell you guys. It's all about what happened in our farewell, the best farewell I ever had (and the best farewell that day, so I'm told).
0 Responses

Post a Comment