Unknown

I'm listening to Photograph by Nickelback right now.

Put me almost in tears. Almost.

It's so damn hard to say goodbye. So damn hard. This year has been nothing but goodbye. Everyone I cared for are slipping away from me. At first I thought that things would work out after summer. We'd meet each other again...I'm not too sure about that anymore.

My closest friends are studying so far, far away from me. The friends (okay, friend-enemies really) who said were going to study in XU are not actually going to be there. Take Ralph for example. He said he was going there but he's not.

It's just that...Life is taking away a lot of things from me and I don't think it's gonna give me something in return. High school sent me broken. I don't know how to make friends anymore. Scratch that. I do know. But now I'm darn too chicken to try.

Shit. What the hell am I going to do in college? I don't want to repeat high school where most of the fun times I ever did, I did by myself.

Oh, hell.
0 Responses

Post a Comment